Users receive system-generated notifications through Frontline.Cloud. These notifications serve to inform each user of recent events within Frontline and include scan results, reports, and system maintenance alerts.
- Click on the envelope icon in the header bar.
- A drop-down menu lists any recent system-generated notifications sent to the user. This list will display up to five notifications and provide an option to see more, if more are available.
- The envelope icon in the header will display a red bubble with the number of unseen notifications.
The system issues messages in the course of business to inform the user(s) about certain system-wide responses or data events. System Messages will be pinned to the top of the notification list and cannot be dismissed until they expire. An example of a System Message is a maintenance window announcement .
Create a System Message
Under a Global Admin Account:
- From the navigation menu, select Client Ops.
- Select System Messages from the drop-down to open the dashboard.
- Click the + New message button located at the top right.
- Detail the contents and delivery of the new system message.
Frontline.Cloud enables each user to customize settings for managing the receipt of notifications.
Manage Notification Settings
- Select the user’s name from top right header, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click Manage Notifications.
- Use toggles to customize notifications received via email and in-app.