December 7, 2023
- AT210 panel now properly retains data for User Name and Subsystem to exclude.
November 15, 2023
Enhanced ATM1255 message to include the sum of all minimums.
Added ATM1265 message to show the minimum pool size for each active pool.
Support for IBM i 7.5.
Fixed issue with MCH1210 error in AT200S during startup.
Fixed update process to retain setup and control values.
August 31, 2023
Support for memory and pool sizes up to 8200TB. This includes larger values in pool definition objects, statistics save areas and statistics output file.
Support for *DATA shared pools. This includes a new Work Type Performance Factor, ‘D’, that allows the pool size to be tuned even though there are no jobs or threads in such pools. The Setup Values panel now allows pools with zero jobs and the Pool Sharing panel now includes *NWSDs that use shared pools.
May 13, 2020
- Message ATD0224 now includes the environment name.
- Enhanced ATDYNPMGR (Dynamic Pool Manager) job to log every request to the job log.
- Program AT115S now monitors CPF1607 to prevent abnormal end of PFs entry panel.
Fixed issue with very large memory size resulting in MCH1210 in AT225S
- The initial value for the Activity Level PF for *BASE is now 25 percent and Pool Size Minimum PF is now 20 percent of available storage.
- When starting and ending AT jobs in ATMONITOR susbystem, there are now additional waits to prevent the jobs that execute STRAT and CNLAT commands from getting ahead of designed ending of the AT jobs.
- Program AT622S added to provide alternate method of clearing orphan pools if the CLROP command is ineffective.
January 29, 2020
Fixed issue with very large memory size resulted in MCH1210 at AT124S.
- Problem caused by use of *AVAIL notation for minimum pool size on CHGATPF or OVRATPF with very large memory size resulting in MCH1210 is corrected.
Shift amount must be between 8K and maximum minus minimum.
A Pool Size Performance Factor value of zero is now allowed for all pools except *BASE. The zero value indicates a fixed size pool that won’t be adjusted by the tuner
- All statistics display and listings now include a size range indicator next to or above the pool size or main storage size