August 1, 2022
AdoptOpenJDK vendor and any Java that conforms to OPENJDK standards are now allowed.
Updated to log4j 2.17.1 to resolve vulnerabilities.
Fixed issue with error connecting to GUI when Schedule is in an iASP.
Ports 8470-8476 can now be restricted.
Fixed issue with RE1097M2 receiving MCH3601 error after converting to Schedule Enterprise 3.
November 9, 2020
Schedule Enterprise can now be installed in an IASP.
Improved transfer rate for text-based FTP.
We are now shipping the most current Java 8 JVM available from Oracle, version 1.8_u241.
Installer updated to include IASP.
Updated temporary license keys.
- Fixed issue with RCLTFRF *FTP running too long.
Correct Agent version now shows in Schedule Enterprise Agent Manager.
Fixed issue with conversion removing RBTENTLIB.
Fixed issue with RBECHKAGT and CHKCAMACT commands receiving "Agent not found" error.
- Multiple values are now allowed in QALWOBJRST during install.
- Robot Schedule Enterprise has been updated to interface with Automate 11 and support for Automate 10 has been removed.
- Security enhancements have been implemented.
- Users now have the ability to specify the password for RBTENTUSR during installation.
- Fixed an issue that caused RBESTRENT Autostart Entry to fail.
- Support for secure connection from the Robot Schedule GUI has been added using the parameter USESECURE within the RBECONFIG command.
- 'Unable to create console key' error no longer displays to users.
- Fixed an intermittent authentication issue on Linux.
- Robot Schedule Enterprise can now use TLSv1 to communicate with a Robot Network host if no other options are available.
- We updated the Robot Schedule Agent Transponder to allow for a dynamic number of SIDs instead of a fixed maximum of 100 SIDs.
You can now use Robot Schedule Enterprise to schedule and execute Automate Premium jobs. Because these jobs run through an Enterprise Agent, they are reactive to other jobs and allow other jobs to be reactive to their success or failure.
Implemented a Skybot Abstractmanager program and close() method to eliminate the Java OutOfMemoryError error received when creating a file event with a generic wildcard.
You can now set the number of active jobs to run at a time on an agent job using the new -cj parameter.
We enhanced environmental variables. They are now retrieved in the order they’re entered
Our license agreement has been updated.
Updated Robot Schedule Enterprise to promote better, faster performance for version 1.33 and higher.
Added an auto logon feature to Schedule Enterprise. This allows the transponder to execute on a secured server without requiring a manual logon after a re-boot.
- The licensing API has been enhanced so that it can correctly identify partition numbers greater than 255
- Robot Schedule Enterprise agents can now be installed and configured as part of a failover cluster, using Microsoft Windows Server or Windows PowerShell
- Java 7 compatibility has been added for AIX 64-bit agents
- When creating an FTP identity map, you can now specify a secured port range to use with it. Note that this can only be used with standard FTP. For SFTP functions, you must define the secured port range on the file transfer server
- Made updates to remove the vulnerability to a POODLE attack
- Corrected an issue where the agent was not retrieving the exit code being sent back
- Improved the FTP function so that both upper- and lower-case data is supported
- Updated the license agreement
- FTP jobs no longer fail when there are both dashes and spaces in the file name, provided you put quotation marks (“ “) around the path. For example:
"\\FILESERV\REPORTS\MARKETING\Daily Lost Sales - Wednesday.PDF"
- Fix update install case where transponder is running, service is not running
- Changes required for IBM i 7.2
- Version number incremented; no fixes
- No password required, option to run as Agent's User
- Added security option for Agents, Agent Environment, SQL Server, and FTP Server
Enhanced the RUNAGTCMD by adding the agent name to the agent log, completion history and the audit log entry
- New option to Display Job Exec Log and find it
- Agt & Transp were changing Local System User back
- Several issues with orphaned AGENTLOG
- CVTSPLF errors when prompting in GUI